The State Library of Kansas is pleased to announce that all Kansas libraries have immediate access to LearningExpress’ new Computer & Internet Basics Tutorials.
From PC essentials to email, social networking and more, these engaging online tutorials make getting started with computers and the Internet easier and more accessible than ever. Your patrons can peruse one or all of the 18 new, easy-to-follow multimedia tutorials to:
- Learn what a computer can do;
- Get introduced to Windows 7;
- Learn how to save files, organize data, print documents;
- Get started with email and online chat;
- Learn about Internet security; and
- Much, much more!
Go to LearningExpress Library, look at the left hand column under Learning Centers. (http://www.learnatest.com/LEL/index.cfm/learningCenter/ComputerInternetBasics)
Success starts with LearningExpress!