Lately, time has not been on my side. I am always looking for shortcuts and with the massive resources collected at WebJunction, shortcuts are a must. So this month I am featuring a few shortcuts to help you find the resources that will help you keep your library the best it can be.
- Directory of WebJunction Discussion Boards - Whether you have a specific question or you are just curious about a topic or issue, this directory can save you lots of time. Browse the list and then hit the link to go straight to the discussion board of your choice. Just remember: you have to be logged in to post to WebJunction discussion boards.
- Help - Need help navigating WebJunction, want to create a group, learn how to add your documents or post to a discussion board. Make the most of your WebJunction Kansas membership and use the Help page to guide you. You’ll find step-by-step instructions, quick answers and personal support through this help page. One more feature, you can send your suggestions for improvements to WebJunction here also.
- Events and Webinars – This is the quickest way to find out what’s going on at WebJunction. You can track this calendar using RSS or bookmark the page so you can get to it quickly. Whatever way you get there, check often because I know you will find something that interests you there.
- Hot Topics and Crossroads are 2 ways you can find out what’s new at WebJunction. Hot Topics will give you a short tour of new and popular groups, discussions, documents and courses. Crossroads is the time-friendly WebJunction newsletter. Find out what the feature of the month is and get WebJunction news. You can follow it via RSS, bookmark it or have it delivered to your e-mail box.
- The WebJunction Self-Paced Course Experience - This guided tour will help you identify where to look for short courses, library courses and more. WebJunction Kansas offers access to more than 500 self-paced courses and this guide can help you find the place to start.
Thanks for checking in with WebJunction Watch. Do you have a WebJunction resource or tip you can share with us? How about WebJunction questions? Contact Cindi Hickey, WebJunction Kansas Coordinator at email@example.com.